Happy New Year! I’ve just pushed the first update of the decade for Toolbox Pro, with 10 new tools:
♂ Get Workouts
- Finally! Access your workout data from the Health app.
- Access the activity summaries recorded by your Apple Watch with individual ring progress as a percentage, exact figures or an overview of your total rings completion.
- All the control a developer has with notifications… Control grouping, schedule when & where notifications appear, set them to repeat, embed data within them, add interactive buttons - even type into themjust like Messages!
- Modify your scheduled notifications
- Add a photo, choose contact groups, add home and work addresses, emails, phone numbers and even a birthday.
Add Contact Group
- Add, remove or list current contact groups.
Add Tracks To Playlists
- Add multiple tracks found with Find Songs to multiple library playlists.
- Programmatically seek forward or back by your chosen number of seconds or jump to a specific number of seconds into the track.
- Feed in an image and return the contents of any QR codes found within, without manually using the camera app.
- Finds partial address in the given text, looks up the full address and outputs a location object .
If you missed the last update…
- Style text, render it to an image with an (optionally) transparent background for overlaying on another image
If you are enjoying the new functionality this app provides to Shortcuts and want to see more tools, please take a moment to leave a quick review, it really helps me out, thanks!
What tools would you like to see next?