In a shortcut, I’m grabbing contents of web pages to extract some details and then send to another app via x-callback-url. The problem is I’m getting a “Open X-Callback-URL failed because Shortcuts couldn’t convert from Rich text to URL” error.
The workflow steps are:
- Get contents of [URL]
- Make HTML from [Contents of URL]
- various text actions to get bits of the HTML and ready as [markdown output]
- URL encode [markdown output]
- text action: noteplan://x-callback-url/addText?..&text=[URL Encoded Text]…
- Open [callback URL] with x-callback
Has anyone else seen this? I’m using plain text not Rich text actions, as far as I can tell. Thanks.