Workflow: Check if it’s time to go

So excited about the show! The first episode inspired me to create a bunch of new workflows for my calendar. Sometimes the hardest part is coming up with an idea for what to automate.

The one I’m most excited about is called Time to go? I often check my calendar a bunch of times before to see how long I have before I have to leave for my next calendar event. This workflow does it for me by looking at when the event starts and how long it’ll take me to get there (assuming a 15-minute buffer for me to get ready).

I also created another workflow that Time to go depends on to divide minutes into hours: Minutes to Hours

Hope these are helpful to some of you!

2 Likes

Thank you. When trying your workflow I get an error (see screenshot). Am I missing something?

Did you add the second workflow?

Yep, @JKoopmans has the right question. Make sure you’ve installed both workflows.

If that doesn’t solve the problem, let me which step of the workflow is failing and I’ll take a look at it. Thanks for trying these!

Thank you both @JKoopmans and @Rockitude. I have installed the second workflow and now it works :grinning: