What is the best way to create a macro/script to backup iPhone WITH A QUICK RESTORE in mind (Catalina 10.15.4)?

I want to create a keyboard maestro macro (unless someone has an appleScript) to make iPhone backups automatic, but I am confused as to exactly I want.

The objective of a backup is not only to restore but to restore quickly in case of a crisis.

I could not afford to be without my phone for days on end if I have to restore 200 GB via WiFi.

That just about excludes restoring from the iCloud via the iPhone. The only way to restore quickly would be via Mac with a lightning-USB cable , and Finder / Ethernet in Catalina 10.15.4

The source of my confusion:

• does that mean that the macro/script should backup locally to my Mac via Finder with a lightning-USB cable to allow from a quick restore ?
  • if I backup to the iCloud via Finder on my Mac with a lightning-USB cable , can I restore quickly via Finder / Ethernet?
  • if I backup to the iCloud via WiFi on my iPhone (which is quick), can I restore quickly from the iCloud via Finder/Ethernet with a lightning-USB cable ?

I also don’t understand why LOCAL backups via Finder / Ethernet with a lightning-USB cable are complete whereas backups to the iCloud via Finder / Ethernet with a lightning-USB cable are complete are described by Apple as most important data. What is the difference

thanks in advance for your time and help