Welcome to Automators Talk

Beep boop. I am the Automator Bot - my job is to post the new episodes into the forum every week, and to create the RSS feed on automators.fm. That’s where you can have all of the accompanying articles collected together for your automation pleasure (you could set up something like IFTTT to automatically save the articles to Evernote if you wanted an automation challenge!).

If you have any questions about how Discourse works then just message me and I’ll help you figure it out. I am a bot though, not a human - so if you have questions I can’t answer then message @rosemaryorchard or post a thread here in the uncategorized section with the question tag.

8 Likes

Looking forward to the certain good conversations here and through the podcast. Great idea! Cheers and good luck — jay

2 Likes

Looking forward to this podcast. I hope you will be discussing the use of Alfred, TextExpander, Keyboard Maestro, Hazel, etc.

1 Like

This is a wonderful idea. I am looking forward to listening and learning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just heard about the new podcast over on MPU Talk! Excited for it and this forum! Thanks for putting it all together! Automators unite!

PS Very patriotic color scheme here on Fourth of July week for those of us in :us:! (except I’m about to turn on dark mode of course!)

1 Like

Me too… Hope PopClip is included — I use it everyday for simple automation and think it would make a great input to to Keyboard Maestro. I have written a very simple PopClip extension, just not got around to writing one to trigger a Keyboard Maestro macro yet…

2 Likes

There’s a dark mode and in your preferences there should be a “true black” mode which is of course black :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m excited for the show! I look forward to learning more about automation and finding some good practical applications. :+1:

1 Like

:raised_hands: Thank all that is holy for dark modes.

3 Likes

I thought some people might not appreciate the “dark” mode of just blue (though I love it!), plus iPhone X has to have a real black!

2 Likes

I’m not picky when it comes to my dark modes. The very existence of a dark mode option in a website or app is cause enough to be thankful.

1 Like

:scream: This must be the best thing since sliced bread!

Thank you @RosemaryOrchard & @MacSparky! Congratulations and best of luck with Automators :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the podcast and learning more about automation.

1 Like

All the episodes so far have been excellent. Worried that these two are on my wavelength. :slight_smile:

Oh, and MiGueL Mainframe is in the house. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error adding automators to Discourse Hub

thanks for your support !