Specific calendar event filter

Hi Folks,
Please help me if you are capable. I am looking for specific filter method for calendar events which can find events which occures in time periods:
e.g. between 08:00 and 09:00 (rounded hour).
The problem is that in regular calendar event filter I have acces only to starting time and ending time of the event. But like in that example (look at the screenshot) - when I look for the events which occures between 09:00 and 10:00 I am not able to filter this one because starting and ednding time of that evenet is beyond that scope of time.
Do you have any idea?

This would require some tricky setup but it’s possible to check if an event has a start time before 8 AM and an end time that happens after 9 AM as well as end times after 8 AM I suppose.

1 Like

Thx. I will try with this one. Unfortunately there is to many options to secure (starting and ending time in various options)

Yes it gets complicated fast and you’ll probably need to grab events in a couple different ways. You can also use the get upcoming events action which can grab events that are ongoing and then do your checks for time on those returned items

“ongoing” - what do you mean. It would help me (condition: ongoing but without starting ora ending time)

Check if this example works for you.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/35492a5b8a5943af9f2708986095b905

1 Like

Meaning an event that is currently happening. I can see how my wording was confusing.

1 Like

On Man. How could I not see that. Thx. A will use it. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Glad to help! If you have further struggles, don’t hesitate to reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like