Since iOS 17.4 release, I cannot pick a folder bookmark

Since I updated my iPhone to 17.4 (EU), my Home Screen access to folder bookmarks stopped working. I decided to recreate them, but I can no longer pick the original folders that I was using.

They’re in Cryptomator vaults - lots of apps don’t allow access within one of these, but Scriptable traditionally has. Further, the same links still work perfectly well on my iPad.

I wonder if it’s something anyone else has found, and whether it’s to do with the new EU version, which the iPad isn’t subjected to.

Any help would be cool!

Thanks.

As a first check, browse your file and folders security in Settings. Are all the apps you expect listed there?

Second is your Cryptomator app the same version on phone and iPad?

1 Like

Yes and yes. Nothing has changed except what I stated above, everything is as up to date as it can be and fully synced and everything I can think of. When I navigate to the folder the open option is greyed out, like it is with apps that don’t support the feature (Linking to a folder within a Cryptomator folder, that is). Navigating to any other folder outside of that container results in normal behaviour.

Has no one else had this issue?