Shortcuts greyed out in Hazel action?

I’m trying to create a Hazel rule to run a shortcut on files matching specified criteria. When I choose “Run Shortcut” as the action, there’s a pop-up menu where I should be able to select which shortcut I want to run. Clicking on that pop-up menu shows a list of all my shortcuts, but all of them are greyed out—none can be selected.

Has anybody got this working? Is there something I have to do to make a shortcut selectable in a Hazel rule?

Thanks!

1 Like

Follow up: Some combination of saving the Rule, running the shortcuts outside of Hazel, and quitting and relaunching Hazel made the shortcuts selectable.

Problem solved (albeit in a non-satisfying way). Leaving this here in case somebody else runs into this issue.

Just to add a new wrinkle: Some shortcuts are greyed out again, but only those in a specific folder. Here’s hoping this bugginess is resolved in Ventura.

Had a similar problem just now:

I have created a Hazel rule, that runs a shortcut.
After moving the shortcut to a folder in Shortcuts, the shortcut (and the folder) was greyed-out and inaccessible and the Hazel rule was not working.
Trying different combinations of quitting apps didn´t change anything
After restarting the Mac the shortcut was selectable again.

I wonder if anyone knows a bit less drastic solution tho this problem - than a total restart of Mac

Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark

Same here with Version 5.3.1 under 14.2 :cry: