Shortcuts and Omnifocus problems?

Recently, my Shortcuts that add something to OmniFocus keeping pausing until I hit “save” on each individual item, even though the “edit in Omnifocus” option is turned off. This obviously is rather annoying… Is anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

1 Like

I was starting to think it was just me! Have you been able to determine a fix for it? It really is starting to get annoying and it appears that it isn’t something that happens to everyone.

My solution has been to switch to using task paper for input. Type everything out in one notes block with task paper notation and have it add to inbox that way. The only drawback is that it doesn’t want to save to the exact folder I want it to and instead everything goes into the inbox. The shortcut that I use daily only have 4 tasks added so it isn’t that big of a problem. It’s going to be a pain when I get to the shortcuts with more though…

1 Like

This is a Shortcuts issue, make sure to file feedback with Apple on it!

I also use Taskpaper for all my inputs, which fortunately works around that issue.

1 Like

Boo. Shortcuts will probably be slower to respond to this than Omni would’ve.

Anyone have any advice on what to say to Apple/Shortcuts? It would probably be good if they received multiple reports of the exact same issue!