Seattle Meetup: January 19th 2019

Hi all!

@MacSparky and I will both be attending PodCon next year, and as we’re both be in one place, podcast nerding out, it seemed like an excellent excuse for a meet up!

Neither of us are from Seattle, or know Seattle at all, so if you have a suggestion for a location please do tell us. We’re looking at Saturday evening, we’re not planning on doing a live show and would love to hang out with some listeners. I can promise there will be stickers!

There will be more detailed information closer to the time, so watch this thread!

If you want to come please sign up here:

It’s from 7pm on January 19th.

5 Likes

Shoot. Can I get you to come a bit closer, guys? Say, Minneapolis, MN or, better yet come directly to Fargo, ND?

2 Likes

I have the geographical advantage. In a few hundred years, plate tectonics will make it so that San Jose and Seattle are Neighbors

1 Like

Important update! We have chosen a location, Optimism Brewing:

1 Like

Great choice - looking forward to it. :grinning:

Please note, we’ve had a change of location! Check your email for updates :smiley:

You moved! I made it to Optimism only to find you’d canceled here. I’d been down near Omni all afternoon but not gonna drive back there now. Bummed to miss the meetup.

I never got an email. Looks like I’ll be at Optimism with friends instead of the meetup.

I’ll be there soon if you’re still around

Didn’t receive email of location change. Disappointed to miss the meetup - but beer good at Optimism. They held the reserved table until after 7.