Has anyone dabbled with creating macros for use specifically inside of Keyboard Maestro?
For example, there’s no default hotkey for stuff like “Rename Action”, “Disable Action” or “Engroup Actions”.
I’ve created a couple:
- COMMAND+Left Arrow disables currently selected action(s)
- COMMAND+Right Arrow enables currently selected action(s)
- COMMAND+delete focuses “Rename Action” field
- $var expands to “%Variable%|%” and drops cursor to the pipe
- COMMAND+G groups selected action(s)
- COMMAND+8 inserts Comment action node
Is this silly? Am I spoiled from SublimeText packages?
︎Both rhetorical probably
Updated Tuesday, November 13, 2018 @ 5:56 PM: