Thanks @Tony. That’s too bad, my goal is a fully automated solution kicked off by RescueTime. Having to kick off the shortcut from a notification is workable, not ideal though.
Curious if @sliemeobn has any insight to share on the possibility of Pushcut Server running a shortcut on other/all iOS devices on the same iCloud account, perhaps via the Pushcut API?
Here’s the ideal outcome I’m hoping for, all tips/ideas/insight welcomed:
- RescueTime starts a ‘Focus Time’ session.
- IFTTT/Zapier is triggered by this session starting. (Currently supported and runs successfully)
- Action is kicked off by Zapier/IFTTT to put my Mac in Do Not Disturb (DND) until the Focus Time session ends. (Currently supported and runs successfully, via Keyboard Maestro)
- The earlier trigger also sets my iPad/iPhone (iOS 14.3) to DND, without user interaction, i.e. notification. (Not completely possible, see above)
- When the Focus Time session ends, another action is triggered in IFTTT/Zapier to shutoff DND on Mac and iOS devices. (Works partially, as steps 3 & 4)
Thanks in advance,