Pushcut + Integromat = šŸ¤˜

The Pushcut integration for Integromat is finally released, and I am really happy with it!

For testing I connected a google calendar to trigger for special events, and then used a Pushcut ā€œonline actionā€ to start a toggl timer directly from the notification. I think this makes a pretty cool proof of concept.

Side node: I am really starting to like integromat - especially their flow control/filtering stuff is pretty sweet. I can see how custom filters for tweets, RSS, emails, or calendar stuff can be done really easily with integromat + pushcut.

Let me know what you think - I would love to hear about things you are building with it!

7 Likes

First Iā€™ve heard of Integromat. Neat! Thanks for the integration (and the new tool).

2 Likes

Hey @sliemeobn will you be adding the ability to trigger shortcuts from Integromat like you have with Zapier?

yes, absolutely!

I wanted to roll it out together with the IFTTT stuff last week, but life kept interfering ā€¦ I hope to get it all done during the next week.

3 Likes

Hey Simon, hope youā€™re doing well! Any update on this?

oh man, it sure isnā€™t a good look if a thing you said will happen ā€œnext weekā€ is not done a year laterā€¦ :weary:

I just finished ramping up new developers to continue working on Pushcut (I am no longer able to), so the feature list will be picked up again. However, at this stage, I cannot give any datesā€¦

There is always the work-around to use the webhook URL from integromat though.

Hey, could anyone please give an update on this?? Itā€™s been nearly 3 years and the additional capabilities still havenā€™t been added to integromat/make :pensive: