Notes & Clipboard Assistant is a versatile shortcut that can be used to create and update iOS Notes or any other iOS application that uses text. It is particularly useful for creating consistently formatted time-stamped logs/lists. The shortcut help includes seven possible uses:
- Dictate a random note
- Append to a bulleted list
- Insert an annotated URL into a favorite list (using Safari)
- Share the Clipboard and a YouTube video using Messages
- Save links to interesting iOS applications
- Convert a PDF to a Note
- Save a link from a third-party application
Notes & Clipboard Assistant was designed to do its tasks quickly and with minimal shortcut interaction. It can be customized with several Configuration Parameters, described at the end of the help.
A video overview of is available here and a Reddit /shortcuts cross-post is here.