I am happy to announce the latest version of LaunchCuts, which is now available on the App Store. Here’s a look at the new features and improvements in LaunchCuts 1.2. As always, full documentation available at: https://launchcuts.com/docs/
Folder Icons and Colors
Customize the look of your folders with icons and colors.
Custom App Icons
Choose from up to five icons to represent LaunchCuts on your iOS Home screen. More icons will be added in the future. If you’re a designer, send us a new icon design, and it may be featured in a future release of LaunchCuts!
Easily access your three favorite folders or shortcuts by long-pressing the LaunchCuts icon from the iOS Home screen, the Spotlight search results screen, or the Siri Suggestions screen in Spotlight.
Filter and Analyze Shortcuts Actions
Two new actions join the Get Folder , Get Folders , Launch Shortcut , and Open Folder actions to give you more control of LaunchCuts from your own shortcuts.
- Filter Shortcuts allows you to find shortcuts using multiple criteria.
- Analyze Shortcuts can tell you which of your shortcuts interact with select apps (e.g. Toolbox Pro, Pushcut, or Scriptable) or have specific actions (e.g. Comment or Set Variable).
Enhanced Keyboard Support
Control nearly every aspect of LaunchCuts from the keyboard:
- Navigate through your folders.
- Change the sort setting for folders and shortcuts.
- Move through your shortcuts using the arrow keys.
- Run the selected shortcut by pressing Return twice.