Is there a website to view the documentation?

I don’t really want to install the public betas on my devices (I know I know, how un-MPU of me!), but I would love to be able to view the documentation somewhere online, so when iOS 12 and Scriptable are both released, I’ll have some idea of how to make cool scripts!
Is there a website with the docs by chance?

1 Like

I did ask about this and the documentation has been put together so that will be possible, but it’s not done yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bumping this - in case there’s a status update.

There’s a lot of things I’d like to do with Scriptable right now and I haven’t had the time to look too much into this. It’s still something I’d like to do.

The status right now is that I’m considering two different approaches to do this.

• I can make a simple app in React that loads the documentation dynamically from my data structure. I have a feeling that this would provide for a better experience to the user.
  • Or I could generate static HTML files from my data structure. This is probably a simpler approach that’s faster to implement.
4 Likes

For what it’s worth, an automatic approach will be better for you and us in the long run. Less time taken from development and quicker updates would be worth the delay now in my opinion.

4 Likes

… and might force some discipline in the source material. (Not to suggest @simonbs lacks discipline.) :slight_smile: