Is it Packed - Disneyland Shortcut Help

Hey all!

I’m dreaming up a Shortcut and have 0 idea how to get what I’m looking for. I’m trying to develop a quick way to grab the state of Disneyland from this website. I currently have a shortcut set to “get contents of url” and then show contents in quick look. Shortcut here. I’d love to just grab the state of the park (“It’s Alright,” “Ghost Town,” etc) rather than the full web page.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I’m not 100% on this as the HTML Shortcuts pulls in is honestly a bit of a mess to try and read, but I suspect the value may only get set when the page is fully rendered in a browser. Otherwise it would be a case of parsing the HTML of the status list to see which is marked up to be highlighted.

Note that you would always need to pull back the whole page unless you can access their backend API that populates the page. It is just the display of the data that you would change by grabbing the elements required from the page.

Save your trouble & download the Disneyland app. It’s great.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I guess I’ll just keep doing it the way I am.

I have the app, but I live an hour away. It’s easier to use that website to get a glimpse of the entire park before deciding if it’s worth a trip out.