With WWDC on the horizon, it’s time for me to post my annual question about what your top wish is for automation on iOS/iPadOS.
The qualifying criteria for responses are:
- It can be as broad and all encompassing, or as nerdy and specific as you like.
- It must be somehow automation related and not just a general i*OS feature.
- There must be at least some vague chance of it or some aspect of it happening in I*OS15
- Once again the teleportation feature still seems to be on the drawing board only.
- If you really can’t pick between a few different things … automate yourself a random number generator or flip a coin and select just one. The fates of automation will make the decision for you!
I am sure many of us could reel off a dream list, but the whole point is to pick just the top one from your list.
REMEMBER: If you post more than one thing, it shows you haven’t understood the question, making your post void
Q) What is the #1 automation related thing that you would love to see released in i*OS15?
Once again, I am looking forward to reading people’s ideas and seeing other automators are thinking about and hoping for.