Help needed to get a ChatGPT text of a YouTube video with Shortcuts

I’m trying to make a shortcut that gets a readable transcript of YouTube videos so I don’t have to watch my way though the usual overhyped YouTube rubbish just in case this one has something useful!

I have a simple first shortcut that from the Share menu in Safari opens a YouTube link at videoticle.com
Shortcut: Shortcuts

Then a second share menu shortcut from the videoticle page which gets the transcript and sends it to ChatGPT to provide a more readable version. This uses a combination of a webpage content scraping shortcut (from somebody I can’t remember sorry) and Federico Viticci’s S-GPT shortcut.
https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/b75c4ade5eca415fa7b4242cc603b950

This works well but it requires two separate steps. I’ve tried combining the two shortcuts using Get Contents of Webpage etc but the second one only seems to get the transcript if run from the share sheet. I don’t really understand JavaScript stuff.
Can anyone help make this into one shortcut? It would be a great service to everyone that loves/loathes YouTube as a source of information!

This modified version of a shortcut by u/phineasfogg on Reddit should do what you’re looking for.

Because the Videoticle to GPT shortcut takes Safari web pages as its input, there isn’t any way to run it without opening the input URL in Safari and sharing it to the shortcut first.

Many thanks for that. Unfortunately youtubetranscript.com rejects the input as a bot request.