Export Health Data

I need to export some health data for my doctor in some sort of usable (by him)( format, probably csv. I need to collect all three data points entered with the BP reading, but I do not want all the other pulse reading for the day, only the ones that were entered with the systolic and disystolic numbers. I can, it seems, at least get the DP numbers, but not the associated pulse entry, but when I try to export them I end up with a file named “142” that contains “142” which is not useful.

I can export ALL the health data, but that takes forever, and is a massive collection of data.(export.xml is 1.8GB and export_cda.xml is 800MB).

Yikes. This guy seems to confirm that it’s all or nothing — but he’s also selling a $1.99 app to export selectively. I assume it means giving the app access to your health data, of course.

Try something like this: Shortcuts

This shortcut will gather your blood pressure reading, then extract the timestamp from the reading and search for heart rate entries during the same minute.

2 Likes

Oh wow, that is exactly what I need for my doctor since I cannot seem to share via the health app’s sharing. Thanks!

Update; I get “|/ | 69BPM” when searching for a week ( I turned off “limit 1” on 15.2

OK, I figured it out and it is working. The output is:

date
date
date|sys
sys
sys|dia
dia
dia|hr
hr
hr

This is fine as I can easily format that, except that if the HR is missing, the whole thing gets wonky…

I think to get

date | sys | via | hr

on one line per reading I would have to build a for each loop, right?