I write a fair number of (non-form) letters, each of which requires an envelope. I’m looking for an easy to way to print an envelope each time I print a letter.
Here’s my current practice using Microsoft Word and a three-tray printer (trays for plain paper, stationary paper, and envelopes). When I’m done with a letter, I do the following:
(1) Hit Ctrl-P, then select Tray 1 (where I keep my stationary paper).
(2) Highlight the recipient’s address from the letter and hit Ctrl-C
(3) Open a Word file I call “Envelope - Blank,” which has an envelope with my return address on it.
(4) Select the middle of the envelope (where the recipient’s address in it) and hit Ctrl-V.
(5) Hit Ctrl-P, then select the Envelope Tray.
It seems like there must be an easier way. I have Keyboard Maestro and Hazel if they will help.
Thanks in advance!