Hi there,
even so this post was created 4 years ago, I am in the same position as Leo and I am looking for help as well. Can anybody help with some advice please?
I bought an ibeacon with a NRF51822 chip. I did the same as Leo and installed the “BLE Scanner” on my iPhone 13. The scanner app shows about 19 devices, among others my iPad, my MacBook, my Apple watch and a device called Holy-IOT.
Based on the approx. distance that is show by the scanner, this must be “my iBeacon”. I removed the battery and the device disapears from the list of devices and as soon as I put the battery back, Holy-IOT is back on the list of scanned devices. So I am quite sure, Holy-IOT is my ibeacon.
On my iPhone I have installed pushcut. I created a notification with a trigger. Location is enabled using the UUID, that is shown by the BLE Scanner for my Holy-IOT, to define the location “when arriving”. Details can be seen in the following 2 screenshots:
I have made many attempts to produce a notification but nothing happens. I turned on and off bluetooth on my iPhone, I removed and reinstalled the battery on the ibeacon. Just NOTHING!
What am I doing wrong??? Please help!

