Dictionary in Data Jar to Airtable

Hi,

I’ve been trying to create a shortcut whereby I use the “Extract Text” from a photo and regular expressions to populate an Airtable.

The problem is that the combination of Extract Text and Regular Expressions is not perfect, and I would love to display and correct the entries before they are exported to Airtable.

I haven’t been able to “edit” the dictionary in an interactive way. So I thought the next best option was to populate a Data-Jar dictionary and use the “WAIT TO RETURN” command after a “VIEW VALUES” Data Jar command to correct them.

However, now my stumbling block is this.

I’ve been trying to send the contents of my dictionary from Data Jar into an Airtable table.

However, I keep getting the error:

{“error”:{“type”:“INVALID_REQUEST_UNKNOWN”,“message”:“Invalid request: parameter validation failed. Check your request data.”}}

I can’t “view” what is being generated with the GET CONTENTS OF URL line to see what the error can be. The GET CONTENTS OF URL is a POST, with the correct HEADER.

For the contents I have tried a number of different combinations of trying to get the Data-Jar dictionary into Airtable to no avail.

Any ideas?