Custom KM HTML Prompt to copy YouTube video link

YouTube KM

It always astounds me how much you can do with @keyboardmaestro! Wrote this little custom HTML window that fetches my most recent YouTube videos in a filterable list and lets me use the keyboard to quickly select, copy, and paste any YouTube video link from my channel. I can even show the thumbnails :slight_smile:

That looks great, Chris!

I’d love to see how you did it. Any chance you could post the full macro in the super-friendly KM forum and maybe link to that post from here?

Best wishes,
Steve

1 Like

Hey, @coordinated! Sure thing! I didn’t take the time to clean up the macro from my custom/private stuff, so once I do that, I’m going to post it on my blog. At that point, I’ll ping you here and add it to the KM forum.

It’s literally an HTML page with JavaScript and CSS. That’s it. There are two small functions that connect it into Keyboard Maestro, but they’re basically one-liners.

1 Like

I finally had some time to write up this script along with an explanation of how it all works. Let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy! Custom HTML Prompt With Keyboard Maestro · Chris Pennington

(I’ll also post to the KM forum)

2 Likes