I’m trying to create a shortcut which will execute the following steps:
- Duplicate a selection of items from my Camera Roll.
- For each duplicated photo in the selection resize and convert to predetermined parameters.
- For each duplicated video in the selection resize and convert to predetermined parameters.
- Share the duplicated photos/videos to Facebook.
- Delete the duplicated photos and videos.
I can achieve step one, and I’m confident of achieving steps four and five; however, I’m running into all sorts of problems with steps two and three. Sometimes photos are converted into videos(!) which I suspect has got something to do with the fact that they’re Live Photos; other times, nothing happens.
Is anyone able to offer any advice?