Change outgoing number on XR

Hi,

I’m trying so figure out if there is a way to get shortcuts to change the default outgoing number.

I was trying to see if there was an URL scheme that could be used.
But it doesn’t seem like it.
Have anyone else tried something similar and what was the conclusion?

Forgive my ignorance, but when you say default outgoing number, are you talking about your phone number or something else?

Argh good question.
It’s the phonenumber. Or in this case. The subscription number.
I would like to change between my work subscription and my private subscription via shortcuts.

Given that, am I right in assuming that you’re trying to automate steps listed in the Apple Support Docs here (Dual SIM setup): https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209086

If so, I haven’t been able to find anything that will work either. Doesn’t look like iOS has this opened up.
If not, can you perhaps share screenshots of the manual activity you’re trying to do so that everyone can more easily understand and help out?

Hi,

Yes you are right.

I would like to change this automaticly - if possible. All though I don’t see anything like you said that supports it so far.

Sorry, I think you’re out of luck for now. Perhaps someone else can comment on if this will be available in iOS 13.

The closest you can come to doing this is to set the preferred line for each contact in the contacts app.

I was ending up there.
Oh well. One can only hope that Apple will add that to shortcuts.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile: