Okay, from that I can see that IFTTT is firing and it’s going all the way through to PushCut on your device, which is receiving it. Then when it tries to run the shortcut, something is failing, but we don’t know what. So the issue looks to be local.
I did a few quick tests of my own using an IFTTT web hook and PushCut request. The results are listed below.
I was able to successfully trigger a shortcut that played a beeping sound. That was my control test.
I then tried to trigger a shortcut using the exact same IFTT applet, but amended for a shortcut that does not exist on my device (I added an “X” to the end of the shortcut name). The result this time was a failure, but the last line of the message was very different to the message you got. It was a could not find rather than a failed to run.
I also checked the result from a second device through the monitoring feature as it appears you have done above. I’m happy to say that the presentation of the error message was identical, so that covers off your error message simply being a mismatch.
The final test was to run a shortcut that sets do not disturb as you describe. As such it is a very simple shortcut and I assume yours would be identical (right?)
The result was that the shortcut run successfully and my device was put into DND mode.
Overall, I think this proves the premise that what you have described should work.
Can you try the following:
- Restart the iPhone 6 that is running your automation server and retest.
- This should eliminate the chance of any general glitchiness of the device being in play.
- Try using your iPad as the automation server instead and see if the shortcut can be executed from that device.
- It may be something about the particular device (hardware, software, a combination). Using the iPad for a test will help determine if it is something specific to the device running your automation server.
- Share your shortcut so others can test it on their set-up.
- This will make it easier for others to independently validate your results. If it is a shortcut issue, this should flag it up pretty quickly.
Hopefully one of these three actions will get us another step closer to tracking down where the issue lies.