Automators Assemble! (Tshirts and hoodies available)

Lots of people have emailed us to ask if they could get their hands (or robot paws in one case) on an Automators t-shirt or a hoody, so here they are!

First up, a zippered hoody with a nice soft lining and real pockets (with side seams, so your preciouses don’t fall out). The logo is in raised embroidery on the left side.

Next up, we have two variations of our t-shirt - one in plain dark navy, the other in a blend. Both have the Automators logo printed in the middle. (Both T-shirt’s are in the same listing, the materials are a variation.)

You can see both the t-shirts and the hoody over on Cotton Bureau. The hoody is $50; the t-shirts are $28.

6 Likes

Got a shipment notification today. T-shirt and hoodie on their way. Excited.

Me, too. I don’t know which country they’re being shipped from so arrival outlook uncertain.

Cotton Bureau ship from Illinois.

1 Like

My T-Shirt arrived in Tokyo yesterday, it looks great

1 Like

I took my Automators hoodie with me on a four day hike in Denmark, and used when we were in camp. It was, next to muskito net, the best extra I bought with me :slight_smile:

<3 it.

It’s just a great hoodie :slight_smile:

@RosemaryOrchard @MacSparky Any thoughts about bringing back the Automators store on Cotton Bureau? I sure could use a new Hoodie/T-shirt and suspect others may as well.

2 Likes

It’s definitely something we’re keeping in mind!

2 Likes

If you do, then make the logo bigger. In common with many t shirts I love, the decal on the last one was a little bit small.

Was just thinking of ordering and saw this :frowning:

I’m down to order a hoodie and a T-shirt whenever you guys and gals get ready to make another offering.

3 Likes