Automating with Roon, Tidal, and Soundiiz

Hey there,

This is probably a long shot, but I was hoping there would be some fellow music lovers that want to love roon, but struggle with the lack of automation.

If you’re not familiar, roon is a music service that incorporates Tidal and/or Qobuz with your current media library. It acts as a player, but also gives rich metadata, tracks releases, multiple recordings, and gives artist suggestions. It’s fantastic, but has it’s drawbacks. Most notably, it’s synchronization with the streaming platforms (in my case Tidal) goes only in one direction. Artists and playlists favorited in Tidal are added to Roon, but not the other way around.

This is where I feel like automation can come in. Playlists and tracks can be exported from roon to a .csv, and then imported to Tidal (or any other platform) through a service called soundiiz. This fixes the problem right? Well, the export has to be done manually, and then manually uploaded to soundiiz (within a browser).

Does any have any experience or ideas as to how to automate the process of exporting the .csv file, and then uploading it into soundiiz? I feel like applescripts and keyboard maestro will probably come into play here…