Automaticly forward SMS from a specific sender to another reciever

I would like some inspiration on how to make an automation of approximately this kind:

WHEN a SMS-message is recieved from sender A
THEN forward SMS-message to B

A and B are static: One specific sender A to one specific receiver B

The forward does not need to be a SMS-message - it could anything (f.x. mail)

The use-case is this:

My wife receives a SMS-message when a delivery from our online grocery store has arrived. I would like to receive a copy of this notification.

Any inspirations to what apps and/or services could be used. I guess it must be somewhat indirect, as I have not been able to find any shortcuts to forward SMS-messages

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark

To my knowledge this isn’t readily possible automatically as such, but have you considered whether a Shortcut triggered “when I receive a message from _____” might suffice? Your wife would need to confirm it but you can use the “content” of the “Shortcut Input” as the body of the message. (Apologies if you’ve already considered this and ruled it out!)

A trigger like "when I receive a message from … " could be used

But you are right: my wife needs to press “Run” to start the forward - which kind of takes the point out of the automation.

Maybe there are another way to do it: Have the "when I receive a message from … " trigger place a text/file on some service (f.x. Dropbox), and then let that trigger some kind of action (send mail) - something a’la Hazel

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark