Any iOS guided-journaling apps that let you grab data via Shortcuts?

I have started to get into the habit of doing daily gratitude journaling using the 5-Minute Journal app. I like its simplicity and the guided journaling: it asks you 2-3 questions, and you answer them, all in under about 5 minutes, once in the morning and once in the evening). Very straightforward UI with just Prev/Net and the ability to review/add entries from/to other dates, etc.

However, it doesn’t let me take those contents into the rest of my day. In particular, some guided questions are very useful in focusing the rest of my day. For example, I want to use my answers to the “what 3 things would make today great?” to feed into a daily scheduling and planning ritual. Unfortunately, while the 5-Minute Journal app allows batch export for backup purposes, the app doesn’t give you a way to trigger a shortcut at the end of a writing session, nor can you use shortcuts to reach into the app and pull out a given journal entry.

As far as I can tell, the DayOne and Stoic apps allow you to launch new journaling sessions via Shortcuts, but not retrieve entries or pass the results back to a shortcut. I was holding out for the iOS 17.2 native Journal app but it sounds like that won’t have shortcut support, at least initially.

So I’m wondering if anyone knows of a good daily journal app that supports prompted journal entry UX (series of questions with simple answers) and the ability to pull content out via Shortcuts?

Thanks!

P.S. FWIW, I’ve tried replicating this workflow using Drafts, and while it is functional, I miss the purpose-built user UX that just walks me through a series of questions with no additional distractions or buttons to click. This difference in UX has been enough for me that I dropped off the daily practice when using Drafts, so I’m back to trying to find a purpose-built solution.