Adding a series of events to fantastical

Hi, I have a shortcut that would allow me to put my teaching timetable onto a specific chosen day which the shortcut asked for. It has stopped working or just creates a series of whole day events. Despite hours experimenting I cannot fix it. I would upload or link to it but I am not sure how to do this either. If anyone felt able to help out I would really appreciate it as it’s driving me mad. Thank you.

Is it doing both of these, or just one? If both, or the first, can you describe how “stopped working” is manifesting? There are many ways this could occur, including error messages, addition of the vents on the wrong day/time, no events added.

Share the link as described here:

1 Like

Thank you for replying. It stops saying that the end date is after the start date but I don’t understand since I am selecting a future date and there is no end date. Then the different lessons are listed as all day events. I have attached the shortcut. Thanks for the link.
https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/5e8e55a85a7449fe93aa98e91be65af8

@ojsaunders, the problem is happening in the third event, 13APol. It’s set from 11:05 AM to 12:00 AM (midnight). I know you mentioned that they’re set to all-day events, but I’m not seeing the all day toggle enabled for any of them, and it’s definitely interpreting the times entered as start and end times.

Let us know if that doesn’t do the trick!

Thanks for helping. Unfortunately This has not helped. I now get a new message saying I have an invalid start date and nothing else happens. Here is a link to the updated shortcut. Shortcuts