Ways to automate life logging from different iOS apps

I have a bunch of apps from which I export (using the share sheet) a pictorial representation of my statistics into a folder in Dropbox. I do this because it lets me generate GIFs of my progress that are kind of fun to look at when I’ve reached the end of a long-ish timeframe that I’m tracking - for example, this is one made out of my progress in Elevate:

So what I normally do is open up each of the apps that I want to log from, manually hit the share/export icon and then run a workflow that puts the image in a Dropbox folder with a particular name, and Hazel takes it from there (puts it in a journal, updates the GIF, and so forth).

Any way of getting workflow to launch those apps, click the share icons as well? There are about eight apps that I log from, so it would be handy to be able to do it in a couple of clicks.

Incidentally, in some cases, I have to go to a particular screen in the app and grab a screenshot because it doesn’t provide an export - it would be great if that could also be handled by Workflow, but that’s not a big deal because it’s just one or two apps.

Looking forward to any suggestions - thanks very much!

Unless the app offers a way to trigger it through a URL scheme, the info is in Health or there’s an existing tight integration with Workflow I think you’re out of luck.

As for auto saving out screenshots that’s a security issue and so would be a no go.

Ah, well. As far as I could tell, it is the generic share - unless there is a general way of triggering it via a callback (which I think there isn’t) - I suppose I’m indeed out of luck.

Since this is a part of my end-of-the-day journaling routine, I’ll continue to pretend it’s a good mindfulness practice to do this manually :smiley:

Just wanted to be sure that I didn’t miss anything - thanks for confirming!