Trouble with Focus Mode?

I’m having trouble with Focus modes and I don’t see anyone else talking about it so I thought I’d come here for help/advice. I have a bunch of modes, all automated by time except two (fitness/driving) and they all seem to turn on/off appropriately. But I have to set custom home screens constantly. I mean I will set them up at 8am and then have to do it again at noon, and when my evening mode turns on it’s gone again! I’m trying to do this on a 2018 iPad Pro (11in) on non-betas.

The only things I could think of were a restart (hey you never know) and making sure I didn’t have any modes set to use the same homepage but this morning I’m still looking at all of my homepages and not my “morning routine” page only.

Is anyone else seeing something like this?

I don’t have a solution but I can at least tell you that you’re not alone. Fairly often I’ll be in a specific focus and notice that I’m seeing a page I shouldn’t be and I have to go back into Settings to fix it.

I appreciate the “you’re not alone”. If I do find a solution I’ll come back to share!

Following up: I went through and tried having no page that is the custom homepage for more than 1 focus mode, and things seem to be sticking for me now.

3 Likes

So, you mean not to have the same screen set up on more than one focus mode?

That’s what I meant, yeah. But it worked for two days and now back to issues. At a bit of a loss, pretty much going back to 1 home screen and no customization. It’s really frustrating.