is there a way to start a shortcut on the iPhone and continue it execution on the IiPad?
This is what I want to do in my morning routine:
- Kick off the shortcut via voice on the HomePod and having it play some music.
- Gather the weather news and read it to me.
- check the rss feed of y newspaper and read it the me.
- gather my meetings from the calendar for the day and read them to me.
- switch to iPhone and gather health data and open a new DayOne Journal entry and include health data.
- switch to iPad and open DayOne with the entry opened generated in the step before
- after doing some journal entry going back to shortcut and open Omnifocus with the overdue tasks and tasks of the day.
If I know how to switch devices I can do the rest - but I cannot find any hint how to switch devices
Thanks for any help!