Speeding up PDF Markup

Good afternoon all,

I do quite a bit of filling out forms and signing agreements that come in as PDFs. I have been using Markup to do this for quite some time.

Today I finally got fed up with typing things into Markup’s text field constantly. I’ve done 2 things to try and help out with this but I wanted to see if you fine folks have other ideas.

1. I created a bunch of Custom “Stamps” in PDF Expert. I will try this out if my homegrown solution below isn’t quicker. But would need many more and couldn’t cover everything like date in various formats.

2. I created a list in Data Jar and a “Quick Copy” shortcut that pulls out this list, gets the current date formatted how I like, gets the current clipboard, removes duplicates and sorts the list before showing it to me. The selected item is then copied to the clipboard.

Currently in the Data Jar list I have things like my full name, my full title, various bits of business info like name, street address, and other things all available separately.

Basically I plan to add the text annotation with Markup, run the shortcut, pick something, then do edit, paste, on the text box.

Other thoughts were to basically create a group in drafts for this or a tag and workspace that have all these bits of data inside and then run an action to just copy to clipboard.

Anyone done anything similar?

Thoughts, ideas, criticisms, feedback?

Thanks!

Still use mark up? I have 3 pdfs that I need to fill out sometimes for my job and then I have to email them. I was thinking of using Mark up but is there something better to use? Some people I work with say use adobe, anyone have any suggestions?