Shortcuts for Mac - Folders

Does anyone know if it is possible (and how?) to create a folder of Shortcuts in the Dock on a Mac? Thanks, Brian

This approach works for me, though you’ll have to pry my keyboard-based triggers for Shortcuts away from me on pain of death.

1. Open each Shortcut, select it and then File > Add to dock from the menu (or via the context menu when you right click, etc.)
  2. Hold CMD and click on one of the Shortcuts in the Dock to open the Finder to your personal applicatons folder containing the Shortcuts.
  3. In the same folder create a new subfolder and place your shortcuts into it.
  4. Drag the Folder to the right side of your dock (assuming you’re a heathen like me who keeps their dock on the bottom - auto-hidden of course; I’m not a barbarian!).
  5. Drag the Shortcuts on the left side of the dock off the dock to remove them.
  6. Select the folder and select the Shortcut you want to run…

2022-06-28-20.30.52

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for doing this for me. :slight_smile: I will let you know how I get on :grinning:

Thank you very much for doing this for me. :slight_smile: I have it working now and it is excellent.

BTW I don’t have my Dock ‘auto hidden’! :slight_smile: