Scriptable randomly deleting script contents

Did you tap on the icon of the cloud and arrow to explicitly download it, open it directly and expect an implicit download (which it does not do and would explain the error), or something else.

1 Like

When I tapped to download is when I get the error.

The scripts work and are visible on my backup device

I have 40gb of space.

Could be an iCloud account issue on that device. Have you tried logging out and back in within settings?

2 Likes

You definitely seem to have an iCloud sync issue on your device. The issue exists outside of Scriptable and your files download and work fine on another device. All that’s left is to reinitialise iCloud Drive as already directed by @mvan231.

One thing to watch for it that your date/time is in sync - which cell phone providers usually ensure, but users can override that. If that doesn’t work, forgetting your network settings on the device can also clear oddly persistent sync issues. I’ve had that last one happen to me once, though I think it must have been back in the early days of iCloud Drive as it is a bit of a distant memory now.

I have logged out of I life several times and this has not fixed anything. Scripts work perfectly on my backup device.

Quite odd. I have noticed my scripts seem to be more stable now in the latest beta. I still make backups from time to time just in case

Hello Everyone!
I am still getting the blank Scriptsble screen.
When I try to create a widget, I get this error.
Any idea how to fix?

If you look in iCloud Drive, in the scriptable folder, do you have files that look blank? If so, you will need to move / delete them and then try launching the app

How much free space doss your device have? It may be possible that they have been offloaded rather deleted if you don’t have much device space left.

Thank you for responding on my issue.
Here is what it looks like in the folder

Thank you for the response on my issue.
Here is my device capacity

That’s about right. I have 20GB of space on my 128GB device and I get some scripts offloaded as well. From the looks of it, your scripts are offloaded to iCloud as well.

Tap the download icon on each script to get them onto your device. Try clearing some space too. Only advice I can give for this.