Possible? Geo fence with Homekit and confirmation

@helmi, thanks for the kind words about Pushcut!

about Pricing:
App Store subscriptions are not family-sharable. adding a family plan on my own would introduce a lot of complexity, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

for your case, I think there is only one viable solution: divorce

1 Like

I need to weigh the options. :rofl:

But seriously - isn’t family sharing a common issue with everything automation? At least the stuff around the house. Get your point though. Too bad then.

you are right: especially with home stuff family sharing is a topic.

I am very open to offer sharing like this, but I haven’t really come across a manageable way of doing it yet.

The iCloud family stuff is not accessible to app developers (as far as I know). any “team management” solution would need to be based on a separate account and subscription system - I do not really feel this will add to the experience…

does anybody know of an app that has sharing like that?

well at least the account thing would only be needed for those that need the sharing so it wouldn’t be a generel experience issue but I agree using an account isn’t the smartest thing. Probably the only thing that would work though. Didn’t know that Apple doesn’t yet have APIs for the family sharing stuff. That would definitely be the best way as you would already have those people linked in your family.

Thanks! Installed now on iPhone XS Max and original 12.9” iPad Pro. Both are running 13.1.2 and would be updated early in the life of any operating system level. Which should give good test coverage.

1 Like