New found love for Alfred

I just installed Alfred for the third time, I thought with Keyboard Maestro , Typinator and Hazel plus Drafts i would be set. But I found myself using spotlight alot and it not doing a good enough job, Alfred to the rescue. Now it will stay on my Mac and I highly recommend everyone to try it.

5 Likes

Alfred is great! I added a few of my own workflows over the years to improve my life and its amazing how much time it saves!

2 Likes

Since you’re using Alfred and Keyboard Maestro, check out Alfred Maestro. You can easily fire your KM macros in Alfred’s window by typing “KM” followed by the macro name - saves you from having to remember the keyboard shortcut (or even assigning one to begin with).

3 Likes

Thats a great tip Evan! and thanks for the input Rosemary. I think the greatest feature of Alfred is that it remembers my selections, that what sold me and what is currently missing in spotlight. For instance if i type ”yo” and i got youtube and yoghurt as options, whatever i select it will remember it the next time, its just awsome.

1 Like