iOS 13 Shortcuts Automation help needed for time

So I could not contain myself and installed iOS 13 dev beta. I went straight for the automation tab in shortcuts, my goal to dim the screen a bit when using my airpods at night. To my disappointemt only one precondition was available, connecting airpods to bluetooth but not the ability to add a second precondition such as time, I dont want to dim my screen everytime i use airpods just certain times.

So I thought i could solve this with a simple IF statement but i couldnt find any parameter where you can set inbetween two timestamps.

Can anyone help?

You’ll need two if statements.

• Date
  • If (greater than the time you want to start)
  • If (less than the time past which you don’t want it to do this)

I would highly recommend using 24 hour time and formatting the date as just hours: HH.

Thanks Rosemary I will try it straight away, hope your ankle is better btw!

Ok i went at this again but I am still stuck, while I get the Date in a IF statement i get Day/Month/Time. I dont want that I only want “Time” since I want it to repeat unbound by day. I got the option to choose only “Time” but once selected the “greater than” option disappears. Maybe im stupid.

Hmm i found a way around, if i choose date as today I can choose inbetween times everyday. Got it to run once but I have not managed to get it to run again, guess shortcuts needs a little more love. Plus it would have been nice to preview your automations.