I’ve an eye condition that causes recurring corneal erosions in my right eye while I’m asleep. I think that there are lifestyle factors making the problems better/worse.
How would you set up a shortcut that let me track the following datapoints and plotting correlations between the three eye related recordings?
- One shortcut that three times everyday (morning, lunchtime, evening) ask me about current eye status, ranging from 0-5.
- One shortcut that I run every morning recording the lifestyle factors I think might play a part here
- Bed time
- Time slept
- Sleep debt (as calculated by Rise Science/Oura)
- Number of cups of coffee
- Time for last cup of coffee the day before
- Food intake (in the range from 0-3, representing none all the way up to much of the kind of food I suspect might play a part here)
Most important is to find correlations between eye status in the morning and the different lifestyle factors. If possible to do this for both single lifestyle factors and combinations it would be really helpful. Perhaps I can afford an extra cup of coffee in the early afternoon if I make sure to go to bed early that evening?
Could this be done using just iOS Shortcuts, or should I look into using Shortcuts for data collection and some other tool for the analysis?