Help with my Calendar Event

Currently I have a shortcut that allows me to copy a phone number and create a calendar invite for me to call a person at that number. However, I would like the ability to have the shortcut look for the number in my contacts first. This way if I don’t have the number to copy or if it’s already in my contacts, it will find the number then add it in the correct spot. Below is what I have so far, but I’m unsure how to make the other part work.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/145b9005a9a44a869634c148c4142cfc

Can you explain what you want to do in a bit more detail? Just some initial thoughts/questions around trying to understand what it is exactly that you want…

1. You have a telephone number copied to the clipboard.
  2. The number may be associated with a contact in your address book, in which case, you want to do what, as well as put the number in your calendar notes?
  3. The number may not be associated with a contact in your address book, in which case you want to include it in your calendar notes. And create a new contact?
  4. What if the number you have has a mistake in it or the one in your contacts does? I’m assuming spacing doesn’t count here, but international dial codes might?