Custom Calendar Widget

This is perfect! I use dark unsplash pictures and other color’s so it’s very readable.
The one thing I want to add is “MMM” after the date number. So it’s “21 OKT.” How can I achieve this?

Love this custom calendar widget. Trying to figure out how to put the date and day on one line, with the day of the week in red and then the month and date in black text, same size (OCT 27). Then for calendar events – putting the event start time or detail noting all day event then a separator bar and the event name. Is this possible?

I think I remember someone saying you can’t change text color within a single line of text. That said, with the new stacks, you could do it that way — it would be a lot more like a table, though, with vertical columns (even if there’s no visible dividing line).

Hi I new to scripting on iOS. This is a nice one . How would you add an image from your camera roll and have it be a certain height and width? And how would you add your reminders to this script to show a certain folder and reminder? Or if you can leave me two samples so I can learn from that. Thank you