Convert Template with Variables into Shareable Document

So I need to create a template that allows me to fill in multiple variables that can create a document I can then share with people via a link preferably in every possible operating system.

I know I can create a template and then fill in variables in Drafts, but using the action to convert it into a Google Doc creates formatting issues.

It doesn’t make sense to use Zapier because it’s too expensive for housing a couple of actions.

Any suggestions?

Take a look at Make (formerly Integromat), it’s cheaper than Zapier and has some great options to create Google documents from templates.

Okay, thank you, Rosemary. By the way, I love the show. I just started messing with this stuff about a year ago, and it’s making such a huge difference.

Finally had occasion to set this up, and Make worked out really great. Thanks so much for the rec. I wish it were still called Integromat though because trying to google the word “make” to look up samples is problematic. Lol!

Oh THAT make. I thought for a moment you meant the other one. Integromat really should’ve come up with a less ambiguous name. :slight_smile:

1 Like