Can this actually be done?

Hi Folks,

I am trying to build a shortcut to do the following, but it seems like even the basic information isn’t being parsed properly. Is there a way to have a shortcut that works as follows.

1. Ask Departure City, State
  2. Ask Arrival City, State
  3. Ask Airline & Flight Number
  4. Get Hourly Weather (inc precipitation & winds) for departure city for either the entire day, or at least 6hrs on either side of Takeoff time.
  5. Get Hourly Weather (inc precipitation & winds) for arrival city for either the entire day, or at least 6hrs on either side of Takeoff time.
  6. Get a USA Countrywide Weather Radar View

Create a one page report that displays

Tomorrows Date

Flight Status for the requested flight

Weather for arrival and departure cities

Overview of US Weather Radar

any thoughts ?

many thanks in advance
J

The issues are several.

1. I want to get all the data in a form that I can then place on a sheet. With that, I am setting up the results to come back, be made into pdf, then converted into JPG, and then resized to a size that I can get 4 of them placed on a page. The alternative to this is that I continue with the above and save the 4 files (flight status, departure weather, arrival weather and radar) to a folder, and then have the shortcut finish by selecting those 4 saved images and emailing them to me in one email. So far, the flight status works through that process. Obviously it is easier to use a flight tracker app than all the hassle, but when all four pieces are done with one or two clicks, then it will be collectively easier. As (pre-and-post covid) I fly more or less every day of the year, it is something that will come in handy for me. I am having trouble specifically with the weather responses.