The beta for Scriptable 1.3 is now open. There’s a lot of changes in the update. Here’s some of the highlights:
- New rich notification composer that makes it easy to schedule notifications.
- Multiple Siri Shortcuts on a single script. Supports pre-defined arguments that can be read in your scripts.
- File bookmarks make it possible to work with files and folders outside of Scriptables documents folder.
- Run scripts without opening the editor.
- Add scripts to your home screen to quickly run it.
- The new
importModule(path)function makes it reusing code a breeze.
I’ve posted videos of the highlights in this thread on Twitter:
Sign up here if you’d like to help test the 1.3 update: https://testflight.apple.com/join/klHcZHjN