Automators 0: Introduction

12 Likes

Great initiative! Really looking forward to this every fortnight and the Discourse forum talk.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to listen to this! Just saw it pop up on the MacSparky RSS. I’ve been wanting an automation-focused podcast for some time, and you guys are the perfect hosts to present such a daunting topic!

3 Likes

Very much looking forward this!!

1 Like

Looking forward to the first episode and learning some more automation techniques!

I’m sssooo ready for this.

This was a nice surprise to find. I am so looking forward to this!!

1 Like

Can’t contain my excitement for this!

1 Like

Episode 1 is now live!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Automators 1: Automating Calendar Events

A post was merged into an existing topic: Automators 1: Automating Calendar Events

I am new to Shortcuts. I find the documentation to be woefully deficient. I cannot find a listing of action specifications. Rather most articles talk about the benefit of short cuts or how to use a single step action. I look to you to help overcome the deficiency by posts explaining key action and action groupings that help get work done. I am working on a trial application that does simple Voice Data Entry, stores the dictated text, cleanses the dictation, compares the data against dictionary entries and stores a note. Probably thirty actions. I have spent 3/4 of my time searching for documentation help build the app. I hope to learn from your knowledge and experience.