🛑 Access Token Expired Issue!

I recently was working on some shortcuts on iOS 13.2. Everything was working fine, then I taught my class and when I cam out I tried to test a shortcut I was working on and when opening Shortcuts, it crashed…every time. So I closed the app - didn’t help - then I restarted iPad - didn’t help - then I deleted and reinstalled the app.

Now I get the “Access Token” error on SOME of my Shortcuts. There doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason here. Some shortcuts I made, others were “untrusted” additions. No permissions are needed in these shortcuts.

The error seems to be associated with the Share Sheet, as I can “copy” the “Shortcut Input” and then run it in the Shortcuts app and it works fine, but through the Sharesheet it does not and gets the Access Token error?

Is there a way to manually reset the “tokens?”

what happens if you “flip” the show in sharesheet switch in the shortcut setting?
shortcut -> details -> show in Share Sheet

That might reset any access issues?

Unfortunately that didn’t work. It was weird, even a new shortcut made from scratch didn’t work. I eventually, late last night, ended up just resetting the iPad. No access toke problems now. Share sheet works as expected. It was especially odd since they still worked on my phone just fine.

1 Like