86: Micro-Automations

I’m now using SwitchAudio OSX actually, but Alfred is pretty handy for all sorts of things!

1 Like

@RosemaryOrchard you mentioned a data plan that allows you to share data between your phone and iPad. Can you tell me what plan and which network this is with? I live in the uk and have not come across such a plan. I have my phone and two cellular iPads so would be good to share data

I can’t answer for Rosemary, but EE allows you to share data between devices on your account. In the app you choose the Data Gifting option. It shows as family usage, even if all the devices are sole user.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @RosemaryOrchard!

First off, after listening to Automators for the last 6 months I decided over this Christmas break (I’m in Australia) to change EVERYTHING from Windows / Android to Apple… I mean everything. I’m now the proud owner of a Macbook Pro 14", iPhone 13 Pro Max, Airpods, Apple Watch 7 and have various Home products on the next list.

THANKS, because of you guys I made this shift and I am loving everything so far!

You mentioned in the episode you run your USB C monitor as a Portrait display… simple question - how do you mount this?

Currently I just run laptop with external screen, but am researching a 34" ultra wide on a monitor arm.

Thanks in advance and thanks again!